Computer-Assisted Medical Interventions: scientific issues, tools and clinical application / www.surgetica2019.eu
The next edition of SURGETICA conference will be held in Rennes (France) from June 17th to 18th, in conjunction with CARS2019. Organized in the new Congress Center “Couvent des Jacobins”, the conference will bring together academics, clinicians and healthcare industry professionals acting in the field of Computer-Assisted Medical Interventions (CAMI). The venue particularly promotes scientific exchange within the community. SURGETICA provides the opportunity to examine progresses beyond state-of-the-art as well as to formulate new hypotheses where experimental support is yet preliminary, or present and discuss new CAMI tools and their clinical applications. All clinical specialties are concerned.
Scientific topics include but are not limited to:
- Image processing and registration for Computer Assisted Medical Interventions
- Modeling and simulation in Computer Assisted Medical Interventions
- Data fusion and augmented reality for Computer Assisted Medical Interventions
- Medical robotics and navigation systems
- Sensors and instrumentation for Computer Assisted Medical Interventions
- Specific man-machine interfaces for Computer Assisted Medical Interventions
- Protocol encoding and recognition in Computer Assisted Medical Interventions • Clinical evaluation of CAMI systems
- February 27th, 2019: Submission of 2-page extended abstract. Templates available soon on Surgetica website
- March 15th, 2019: acceptance notification
- April 15th, 2019: final extended abstract due
- June 17-18th: Surgetica conference
Program: Available on April 15th 2019
For further information about the conference please visit: www.surgetica2019.eu SURGETICA 2019 is supported and organized by the French Laboratory of Excellence Labex-CAMI.