A 2 year post-doc position with a salary depending on previous
experience is available at at the University Hospital of Nantes (France)
together with the LaTIM at Brest (France) on the development on
dual-tracer PET imaging (pre-clinical and clinical).
The candidate will have the opportunity to work on several exciting equipments including a simultaneous preclinical PET/MRI and/or PETCT, a Siemens Biograph PET/CT Vision 600 and/or a Siemens PET/MRI mMR (installed by the end of 2020).
- University Hospital of Nantes, Nuclear Medicine Department / French Institute of Health and Medical Research (INSERM, CRCINA, Nuclear Oncology Team, UMR1232), Nantes, France
- LaTIM (INSERM, UMR1101), University of Western Brittany, Brest, France
- Dr Thomas Carlier (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dr Alexandre Bousse (email@example.com)
- Dr Dimitris Visvikis (firstname.lastname@example.org) Duration: 2 years